Cranial therapy is particularly inspired by osteopathic techniques, the Indian massage and reflexology. It can relieve a multitude of physical and psychological ailments. It helps to self-regulate the body, to improve deep fascia movement and to restore cranial bone mobility. In addition to a feeling of deep relaxation, cranial therapy improves drainage along with nerve circulation, hormonal circulation and blood circulation.
Thus, cranial therapy is very effective in the case of these conditions: migraines and headaches
- jaw pain (muscle or joint)
- pain associated with dental surgery or braces
- sinusitis or seasonal allergies
- insomnia, stress and anxiety
- chronic fatigue and lack of energy
- mild depression and ‘burnouts’
- inflammation and pain (remote)
- symptoms following general anesthesia
- some digestive problems
- sensory problems (smell, eye fatigue)
- reduce the discomfort of pregnancy and postpartum
- concentration disorders
- some cases snoring
For babies and children, the results are even more spectacular:
- problems of regurgitation, projectile vomiting
- difficulty of sucking
- sleep problems (frequent waking, insomnia, sleep all day / awake at night)
- ear infections
Cranial therapy is a gentle and holistic approach, with few contraindications and can not only relax but also to improve your vitality, your health and your life quality.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!