- Monday 1:30 pm to 9:00 pm
- Wednesdays 9:00 am to 6:15 pm
- Thursdays 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm
- Fridays 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Saturdays 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Kinetic Swedish massage®
- Lymph drainage
- Massage for pregnant women
- Massage for infants (3 yrs +)
Issues receipts in the following therapy : Massage therapy
To send an email to Pascale:
I would like to introduce myself, Pascale Alexandre, passionate for massage therapy, wellness and health. I have had the chance to practice this profession that fulfills me since 2007. In addition to relieving many ailments, massage therapy provides paralleled wellness to the body and mind.
I am a simple person and therapist that listens well. I am approachable, empathetic and dedicated. I am aware of the uniqueness of each person and that’s why I adapt easily to your personal needs.
My techniques are kinetic Swedish massage, fasciatherapy, massage for pregnant women, feet and hands reflexology as well as manual lymphatic drainage (Dr Leduc). During a consultation, I can use them individually or in combination. I think my greatest strength is to combine the objective of a therapeutic massage with relaxation.
I particularly like relieving:
* All muscle pains with the help of fasciatherapy alone or combined with Swedish massage techniques.
- Techniques: Swedish massage adapted for pregnant women (relieves muscle tension and improve blood circulation) and reflexology (for sleep disorders, digestive and circulatory problems). This combination promotes a state of well-being during pregnancy.
* Headaches / Migraines:
- Techniques: Swedish massage combined with fasciatherapy to loosen muscles causing these pains and reflexology to help in terms of the nervous system, hormonal system and energy.
* Chronic pain:
- Whether fibromyalgia, arthritis, back injuries, headaches, etc. Chronic pain is often accompanied by a sleep disorder, depression, lack of energy, etc. In short, these pains affect our quality of life. Reflexology is my favourite technique for this, because in addition to its analgesic effect, it also relieves the side effects of chronic pain. I use it alone or in combination with fasciatherapy as I deem appropriate. I use lymphatic drainage and/or fasciatherapy for fibromyalgia or varicose veins related pain.
* Digestive and hormonal problems:
- My tool is reflexology
* Circulatory problems, anxiety / depression and insomnia:
- In these cases, I normally use reflexology and / or manual lymphatic drainage.
What I love about Centre Kinesis is the philosophy: teamwork. My priority is your overall health and at Kinesis, with many skilled therapists who work there, you are guaranteed to be in good hands.
I have a continual thirst to learn about how the human body functions. That’s why I take small classes here and there to deepen my knowledge and complement my primary techniques and better target your needs. Indeed, I am currently training to ba a professor of Taiji Qigong Shibashi and in Qigong massage at the National Chinese Medicine Institute of Canada.
Hope to meet you soon!
Thank you Pascale, we saw each other Monday at 3:00 pm for my intense shoulder pain and it is 80% better thank you
I received an excellent massage yesterday from Kinesis for my back pain…. right before new years eve! Pascale made a last minute spot in her schedule and I was able to benefit from her talents via different combined massage techniques . I feel so much better. A thousand thank yous!